New Job Account Manager- Private Equity In Massachusetts
|Account Manager- Private Equity|
Account Manager- Private Equity
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
Account Manager- Private Equity
Location: Boston, MA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 28, 2023
Account Manager- Private Equity (VP)
The principal responsibility for the job is to oversee and assist in the fund accounting and client service of our Private Equity Real Estate (“PERE”) fund administration clients. The job will include oversight of the operational work for our PERE clients including coordination with work performed in other locations globally, financial statement and other fund admin reporting, client visits, global projects and client integration management.
The Role & Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the client relationship management for Fund Administration PERE clients
- Direct supervision of staff
- US GAAP & IFRS reporting for closed-ended fund structures including PE, RE, or Infrastructure
- Assisting in the development of new & existing global client relationships, optimizing service offerings, productivity and profitability
- Production of Financial Statements and supporting investor communications for Clients
- Assist in the management of the NAV preparation and review process for our PERE fund clients
- Fund accounting and knowledge of investor reporting systems such as Investran and eFront, and investor portals including Investment Café (ICX) and FIS Data Exchange (IDX)
- Ensuring adherence to documented procedures and policies
- Work on the integration of large fund administration mandates
- Developing and enhancing Investran and/or eFront fund administration platforms to automate and standardize processes
- Collaborating with operational centers
- Working on ad hoc internal and global projects (as required)
- Approximately 8+ years’ experience
- An understanding of complex fund structures and fund accounting to act as subject matter expert to team
- A high degree of commercial awareness and client service focus
- Prior experience working at a PE Fund or PE Administrator
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative consistently producing accurate and timely work
- Good interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with colleagues, clients, other divisions and professional intermediaries
- A professional accounting qualification a plus
- Demonstrated ability to automate processes leveraging Excel and systems (Investran and/or eFront, Yardi experience a plus)
- Investor Services to US & investor KYC Standards
What you will get in return:
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define marketing processes to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global marketing team.
- The opportunity to innovate, bring discipline to brand activity and really make a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/