|Technical Program Manager - Private Wireless Network|
Technical Program Manager - Private Wireless Network
Company : Communication Technology Services (CTS)
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
Technical Program Manager - Private Wireless Network (PWN)
Communication Technology Services (CTS) is building a next-gen (4G & 5G) managed service business to provide enterprise customers with a turnkey Private Wireless Network (PWN) for mission critical business applications and wireless connectivity needs.
We are driven by the desire to solve complex customer problems, the excitement of deploying new technologies, and our dedication to provide complex wireless network solutions to customers that enable CTS to fulfill our customer promise of “your network, your data, your rules.”
The Technical Program Manager - Private Wireless Network is responsible for working with multiple teams to plan, coordinate, drive, implement processes, training and managing the relationship between CTS, the cellular equipment manufacturers, partners and subcontractors; as well as CTS and customers to grow and extend our offered service. Also, to include but not limited to, tracking, reporting, and improving progress is a vital part of this role.
This role requires in-depth knowledge of deploying end-to-end cellular grade networks through either past employment with an operator or through working with the mobile operators at a cellular equipment manufacturer or systems integrator.
If you are ready to apply your skills in Program Management with carrier-grade Private cellular networks, this role is for you!
- Lead development of national Private Wireless Networks (PWN) implementation policies and procedures
- Liaise between Private Wireless Network teams (Engineering, Product and Sales), Regional sales, Operations and NOC for processes; send out checklist for design/construction/commissioning/Day 2 services
- Understand, create and manage processes for Private Wireless Network (PWN) projects and details
- Understand, create and manage templates pertaining to Private Wireless Network (PWN) solutions such as Scope of Work (SOW) documents, close-out packages, design documents, network & application testing documents and Day 2-Managed service documents.
- Lead and manage project workflows and timelines internally working with various CTS teams involved and externally with the customers, partners and subcontractors
- Communication and dissemination of policies and procedures to all local markets
- Training regional teams on Private Wireless Network (PWN) processes and requirements
- Resource for questions on Private Wireless Network (PWN) procedures to PWN sales, Regional sales and Operations
- Grow relationship with Partners and Enterprise customers
- Grow relationship with Private Wireless RAN and Core providers to include: Airspan, JMA, Ericsson, Nokia, Commscope, Baicell, Celona, Druid, Athonet, Expeto and others
- Use existing and create new relationships with Managed Network Operators (MNO)s to extend CTS’s Private Wireless networks (PWN) solution reach into existing and new markets.
- Act as the Liaison between CTS and MNOs for updated Private Wireless Network (PWN) parameter requirements
- Liaison between CTS and OEMs (RAN, Core and end-user device providers) for updated technology plans related to Private Wireless Network (PWN) solutions
- Develop subject matter expertise on available RAN, Core and end-user device offerings from all OEMs to empower Sales/Regional Leads
- Serve as backup to the PWN Solutions Engineering team for Requirements gathering, Design Review and Customer meetings
- Guide and assist the local operations team with the implementation of Private Wireless Network (PWN) projects by gathering all of the information and resources necessary from the PWN team
- Assist/Backup lead for troubleshooting team calls with PWN Engineering and local teams to formulate plans, drive solutions, follow checklist, and assign tasks to collectively resolve the problem
- Record Lessons learned from Private Wireless Network (PWN) teams and Regional teams to improve checklist/processes
- Assist in compiling required documentation from Private Wireless Networks (PWN) teams, local Operations and Design Center to customers/partners
- Strong program and project management skills
- Ability to interface and communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with all levels and groups of personnel internal at CTS and external to vendors, customers, partners & sub-contractors
- Experienced in creating process flows and project related templates
- Must be able to work in a high-profile position, handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Work effectively as both an individual performer and a team player
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic unstructured environment
- Must be detailed oriented and conscientious
- Ability to maintain composure and professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to listen, make wise decisions, be proactive and act with minimal direction/supervision
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills to support customer interface, consultative activities, and work as part of a commercial team
- Proactive, demonstrated ability to take the lead and influence the outcome
- Eager to take on additional responsibilities outside normal scope of position
- Make sound decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Technical writing ability, with emphasis on effective presentation of detailed concepts