New Job Production Assistant In Nevada
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nevada
For the exciting opportunity to become part of a premier organization where you can make friends, have fun, and get paid!
What will you earn? The pay has recently increased!
$15.65 to $15.97 per hour (* Note that this is a part-time hourly position and does not include health/medical benefits.)
What type of work will you be doing?
Production Assistants work in the department of Parks and Recreation and are assigned to the Special Events section and programs. You will be responsible for providing technical support and assisting in staging of events, performances, and programs at City venues.
Click here to learn more about additional details
What kind of shifts/hours can you expect to work?
You should expect to work evenings, weekends, extended hours, holidays in this role. We have a range of program hours and do our best to provide scheduling flexibility dependent on your availability and where we need you to work.
- Annual average of 19 hours per-week (maximum per year 988 hours)
- Potentially 40 hours per-week during busier times in the season
- Work hours may vary and include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays, and/or split shifts (example: before and after school)
- Your application will be reviewed to make sure you meet the minimum requirements for this position.
- Before we can consider you, we need you to apply online! (Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee that you will be interviewed or hired).
- Your application will be active throughout the duration of this job bulletin until the specified closing date and time. You may be contacted at any time during the posting window (closing on 3/31/2023.)
- If your application isn't selected to move forward in this opening, you will have an opportunity to apply again during the next job bulletin posting. You may sign up for a job alert by hitting the 'subscribe' button on the job description.
- You should be prepared to interview in a variety of settings such as in-person, virtually, or by phone.
- Please make sure your application includes a valid email address that you check regularly and a current phone number that is set up for voicemail, and please regularly check/clear your voice mailbox so we can leave you a message.
- We encourage you to sign up to receive SMS/text messages - you can opt-in when you apply!
- Must be the age of 18 years or older.
- Graduation from high school, or the equivalent.
- One (1) year of experience staging events, performances, and programs, preferably in an outdoor or live entertainment setting.
- Note: An equivalent combination of related training and experience may be considered
Must possess and maintain a valid Nevada or “border state” driver’s license as defined by NRS 483.
You will be contacted by email or phone during the application and hiring process. It is your responsibility to check the email and voicemail for the contact information that you provided on your application. We can't leave you a message if your voicemail is not set up or is full, so please make sure that you set up, check, and clear out your voicemail during the application and hiring process.
Please add [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] to your email address book to prevent any emails from going to your Spam/Junk folder.
Employment with the City may be subject to the successful completion of a post offer background investigation, medical/physical examination, and a drug/alcohol test. Please see the job description to view the physical requirements of the job.
It is the responsibility of candidates with a disability requiring accommodation in the assessment process to contact the Human Resources Department in writing to request such accommodation.
The City of Henderson offers part time employees a flexible work schedule and competitive salaries.