|HR Analytics Manager|
HR Analytics Manager
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maryland
HR Analytics Manager
Full Time, M-F (8:00am-4:30pm)
The University of Maryland Medical System is a 14-hospital system with academic, community and specialty medical services reaching every part of Maryland and beyond. UMMS is a national and regional referral center for trauma, cancer care, Neurocare, cardiac care, women's and children's health and physical rehabilitation. UMMS is the fourth largest private employer in the Baltimore metropolitan area and one of the top 20 employers in the state of Maryland. No organization will give you the clinical variety, the support, or the opportunities for professional growth that you’ll enjoy as a member of our team. UMMS is currently seeking a HR Analytics Manager at our corporate office in Linthicum, MD.
Under the direction of the Vice President, HR Operations, delivers workforce insight by developing and implementing the people analytics strategy for Human Resources. Establishes and executes the HR analytics roadmap, including business intelligence, data warehousing, and data visualization standards for Human Resources. Provides leadership and development of the HR analytics team, responsible for utilizing HR data to uncover opportunities and inform critical business decisions.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. These are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified.
- Supervisors the analytics team to set the direction of work product. Supports the professional development of all team members. Leads HR analytics team to ensure that insights and analytic work is completed timely with high-quality, effective solutions.
- Partners with HR leaders to proactively identify improvement opportunities through analytics. Delivers end-to-end support for HR decisions by applying complex data analysis to address HR business problems and meet the needs of key HR Stakeholders and other internal partners.
- Ensures reporting solutions, insights, analytical tools and dashboards deliver actionable and accurate data to end users.
- Leads the development, reporting, and review of metrics to drive performance, identify trends, and develop/implement process improvements.
- Leads the implementation of reporting, dashboards and data analyses based on data from the UMMS System-wide ERP and the UMMS Data Platform. Collaborates with the UMMS Enterprise Data & Analytics teams to design and implement the HR Road Map for analytics to provide HR operational, strategic and tactical metrics in collaboration with the UMMS Enterprise Data & Analytics team. Works with the UMMS Enterprise Data & Analytics team to evolve HR Analytics from descriptive to diagnostic reporting and provide context to develop detective, predictive and prescriptive models. Serves as liaison for HR Data Governance in the broader scope of the UMMS Data Governance program. Assists the UMMS Data & Analytics teams with business concepts and interpretations in the modeling of HR data in the UMMS Data Platform.
- Provides ad hoc reporting as required. Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Be Successful:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in applicable field required. Master’s degree in computer science, analytics or business administration preferred.
- Seven - ten years of experience of related work experience. Experience in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) with a focus on data structure, transformation, modeling, and reporting.
- Data reporting capabilities in using tools such as SQL, Crystal, etc. and capability with data visualization applications such as Tableau.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects, initiatives and reports targeted to an executive audience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Business process analysis, analytics principles.
- Familiarity of context and application of predictive and prescriptive analytics models to the HR business function.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are necessary to advise and consult with user personnel and make formal presentations of project findings and recommendations.
- Excellent organization skills; demonstrates confidence and creativity.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.