|Events Facilities Associate|
Events Facilities Associate
Company : The Ranch at Rock Creek
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Montana
Primary Purpose of Position
Events Designer will be a primary creative source to ensure the building and executing of group and special ranch events are completed in order to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. This role will report to the Events Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Have intimate knowledge of all on-Ranch happenings and function spaces.
- Work closely with event manager or group coordinator to execute the specific vision of the event.
- Be the onsite source in creating and delegating resources for private events and experiences in order for the team to execute them.
- Be the point of contact for all departments about event execution.
- Ability to execute our seasonal Ranch happening events.
- Attend Resumé/BEO meetings and group pre-convention meetings.
- Develop and distribute In-house Banquet event orders.
- Have creative insight finding ways to elevate an event space with available resources.
- Takes notes, pictures, etc. of event setups to add to event library and to accurately record event. Update BEOs, resumes, etc. with actual event information.
- Assist with meal service, hosting, and all event setup as needed including, but not limited to, ironing tablecloths, folding napkins, pouring water, serving on the line, greeting guests, etc.
- Inspect all aspects of the Event/Group environment ensuring compliance with standards of cleanliness and order.
- Consistent and accurate organization, inventory, and storage of all event items.
- Monitor guest reactions and confer frequently with service staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Stay current on industry trends and competition.
- Maintain complete knowledge of:
- All menu selections available in Catering.
- Maintain an understanding of communication network tools, SMS and Delphi, and how to integrate and execute communication needs of the Ranch.
- Banquet outlet layout, table/seat/station numbers, proper table set-ups, room capacities, hours of operation, price ranges, and dress code.
- Site locations on the Ranch and challenges present to each specific site that we will have to mitigate.
- Foster and promote a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and morale.
- Experience working at the Ranch at Rock Creek (Preferred)
- 1 year of experience working in a similar role (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of Delphi and SMS (Preferred)
- Track record of delivering exceptional guest or client experience (Required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point (Required)
- Appropriate professional appearance and demeanor (Required)
- Excellent organization skills (Required)
- Valid driver’s license (Required)
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management, and coworkers to their understanding (Required)
- Ability to provide legible communication (Required)
Special Skills/Physical Demand
- Ability to exert physical effort in transporting equipment and wares.
- Ability to endure abundant physical movements in carrying out job duties.
- Utilization of appropriate interpersonal skills to guide and coordinate the efforts of individuals to gain the desired results. Assist individuals to understand and appreciate the relationship of their roles to the broader organization perspective.
- Considerate of the feelings and needs of others and responds to the needs of others with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done right focusing on problem prevention for individual or group efforts.
- Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision and focus attention on details to ensure superior performance.
- Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guest and company information.
- Effective expression in individual or group situations (includes gestures and non-verbal communications).
- Effective expression of thoughts and messages in written format (includes clarity, grammar, spelling, conciseness etc.).
- Ability to extract information in oral communication to clarify communication through questioning, restating what was heard.
- A team player who facilitates inter-department and inter-ranch cooperative actions consistent with overall ranch objectives.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.