|Restaurant and Private Events Manager|
Restaurant and Private Events Manager
Company : Jdm Golf Llc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arizona
JDM Golf owns and operates the Arizona Biltmore Golf Club and The Wigwam Golf Resort, two of Arizonas premier golf properties.
The Arizona Biltmore Golf Club is located in the shadow of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve. The Adobe Course is considered stately and grand, a forefather in modern design. The Links Course, the younger of the two Biltmore courses, consists of rolling fairways lined with pines and weaves its way through some of the most stunning homes in Phoenix.
Wigwams three championship courses are located amongst stunning Arizona mountain ranges, lush trees, and breathtaking views. Beautiful courses and exceptional amenities make Wigwam a true crown jewel.
Each property offers a unique challenge for golf enthusiasts to keep the game exciting. From the moment our golfers arrive to the time they leave, they will enjoy a variety of services including food and beverage.
The Adobe Restaurant, located at the Arizona Biltmore Golf Club, is seeking a senior level Restaurant and Private Events Manager. This is a unique hands-on opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the success of our business each and every day. We care about people, are passionate about our golf and food, take pride in what we do and love life!
If you are the same and are looking to take your career to the next level with a first-class golf club, JDM Golf may be the right company for you!
The primary responsibility of this role is overseeing the efficient day to day operations and profitability of the Adobe Restaurant and for managing its employees as well as overseeing private events.
Some additional duties you will perform include:
- Manage daily operations including FOH and BOH staff roles
- Oversee all private events ranging from 25 to 200 guests
- Research new business opportunities then connect via phone and in person
- Responsible for managing 10-20 private events per month
- Ability to develop ideas for special events and holiday functions
- Promote and market
- Perform all banking and invoicing responsibilities
- Ensure quality guest experience
- Maintain restaurant safety, hygiene and appearance standards in accordance with Maricopa County Health Department
- Oversee menu in collaboration with Chef
- Oversee monthly inventory and cost of goods
- Must be well versed in budgets and P&L management
- Responsible for controlling labor and expenses
- Responsible for all staff training
- Responsible for ordering product as well as R&D for new products and/or vendors
Education, Experience, and Skillset Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 year's relevant restaurant management working experience including supervision of staff and overseeing private events
- Must have a Manager Level Food Certification
- Must have a Title 4 AZ Liquor Certification
- Ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table
- Ability to work effectively in the trenches with team
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, strong developer and trainer and effective in providing exceptional customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook program
- Preferred experience in golf or hospitality industry
Why work at JDM Golf?
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Opportunity to play golf at our top-notch golf courses
- Employee Discount Program & More
FT Benefits: $250 New Hire Bonus after 90 days, Health Insurance, Direct Deposit, Free Parking, Vacation, Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, Free Golf, Golf Shop Discounts. Waiting periods may apply.
If you have a passion for managing a restaurant, planning events and delivering excellence in customer service at one of the top Arizona golf clubs, please forward your resume. We look forward to learning more about you! EOE.
Location: 2400 E. Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Job Type: Full-time