Company : New Mexico Courts
Salary : $25.11 - $31.38 an hour
Location : New Mexico
Business Unit: 23200
Program Manager #00000462-23200, Full-Time, Perm, in Albuquerque, NM
# of Positions: 1
Opening Date: 01-14-2022 - Close Date: 01-31-2022
Job Pay Range: KK: $25.107 - $40.799 per hour
Target Pay Range/Rate: $25.107 - $31.384 per hour
Prospectively, the New Mexico Judicial Branch is requiring full vaccination status as a condition of employment to being hired into the judiciary. Fully vaccinated means two weeks beyond the second Moderna or Pfizer vaccination or single dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccination, and if eligible, must have received the COVID-19 Booster.
The Second Judicial District Court is recruiting for a full-time, classified, Program Manager #00000462-23200 position for the Jury Division in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The working days/hours are Monday through Friday: 8am to 5pm (subject to change or as assigned). GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Acting under general direction, manage programs and coordinate the work of volunteers and/or contract personnel. This position will be responsible for managing the Court's jury division. Finalist(s) may be subject to criminal background checks.
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES
The successful applicant should demonstrate their knowledge of program planning, implementation, management and evaluation; budget management; grant procedures and writing, program reporting; state procurement rules; governmental and civic legislative processes; court’s organization; New Mexico Civil Court System; criminal and juvenile justice; specialty courts; criminal statutes, rules, procedures; court procedures; New Mexico Criminal Justice Information System; basic contract law; HIPAA requirements; drug test procedures; surveillance systems media relations; crisis and critical incident management; computerized data collection, compilation and entry techniques.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The following functions are representative, but not all-inclusive of the work environment and physical demands an employee may expect to encounter in performing tasks assigned to this job. Work is performed in an office or court setting. A valid driver's license and travel may be required. The assigned work schedule may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. The employee must regularly interact positively with co-workers, clients, the public, and judges and justices.
* This job description is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions performed *
*these benefits vary by job classification or need*
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Criminal Justice, Public or Business Administration, social sciences or a related field.
- Education Substitution: Four (4) years of program management experience may substitute for education on a year for year basis.
- Experience: Three (3) years of program management or overseeing the budget or finances for projects; grant writing or contract management related to projects; or other experience directly related to the management of projects.
- Experience Substitution: Additional relevant education may substitute for experience at a rate of thirty (30) semester credit hours equals one year of experience.
TO APPLY: Apply at or send application or resume supplemental form with proof of education to the below address (400 Lomas Location). Applications not including copies of information requested on the employment application will be rejected.
State of New Mexico
Second Judicial District Court
Human Resource Office
400 Lomas Blvd. NW (Third Floor/Room 325)
Albuquerque, NM 87102
PROOF OF EDUCATION IS REQUIRED.
Applicants selected for an interview must notify the Human Resource Division of the need for an accommodation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER