|Part-Time Warehouse Associate- Starting at $17.25 per hour|
Part-Time Warehouse Associate- Starting at $17.25 per hour
Company : Hanger Inc.
Salary : From $17.25 an hour
Location : Georgia
With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. With 160 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's vision is to lead the orthotic and prosthetic markets by providing superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.Could This Be For You?:
The Warehouse Associate performs the physical tasks involved in order fulfillment involving picking and packing items with close supervision in the Distribution Center. Also performs job functions pertaining to shipping and receiving.Your Impact:
- Process shipping labels and BOLs using web based software for outbound orders and coordinating carrier pick ups.
- Process inbound POs, checking packing lists verifying correct product shipped, working with Procurement with vendor issues, stocking and posting inventory.
- Read pick ticket to determine location and quantity of items.
- Mark pick ticket with appropriate markings to show correct quantity and product have been picked / packed.
- Walk with a sense of urgency while picking orders which may involve industrial ladders.
- Pack product correctly in appropriate size box for shipping and to prevent damage.
- Process Shipping Label according to service level requested, load boxes.
- Coordinate LTL shipping
- Receive product by checking in items from Pre-receiving report, stocking, and posting items.
- Follow established procedures on troutine work, require instructions only on new assignments.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to safety training given for operation in the Distribution Center.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Entry level- will train
- Ability to work on assigments that are semi-routine in nature but also recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Work in a fast paced environment and work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and managers.
- Good attention to detail.
- Quality Minded.
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Walk / Stand during working hours
- Effectively and safely use an industrial ladder.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, you will be required to stand, communicate with other employees and to operate computer hardware systems.
- You will be occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, crouch and stoop.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Floating Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spend Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
- Free employee assistance program
- Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and long-term disability insurance