Company : Children's Bureau
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Indiana
Are you looking to make a positive impact on youth lives!
At Children's Bureau you can make a difference.
At Children's Bureau we value our employees and provide a positive, fulfilling culture which allows new employees to make a difference in the lives of youth. Employment at Children's Bureau comes with a benefit program that includes a student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, and health insurance as well as PTO and paid holidays.
This position is critical for providing effective and timely data management, customer service, and case load support to Directors and Staff.
Leadership / Management (40 %)
- Hire, develop, hold accountable and if necessary, terminate staff
- Mentor and coach staff through training, inspiration, motivation and encouragement
- Hold staff accountable and ensure the processes and procedures are followed according to program standards
- Provide back up to administrative and reception staff as necessary
Data Management and Tracking (35%)
- Solicit and input data in EMR
- Complete and submit forms
- Generate reports from EMR
- Monthly audits
- Ensure staff are up to date and compliant in data bases
Provide Internal and External Customer Service (15%)
- Direct inquiries to right people
- Answer questions and provide information and documentation as necessary
- Represent the agency in a positive manner
General Clerical and Admin (10%)
- Photocopying, faxing, filing, emailing
- Support front desk personnel
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- COVID vaccination is required, subject to applicable laws
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Telephone experience in answering multiple incoming lines
- Clerical experience
- Knowledge of Computer and office equipment
- Acquire Knowledge of agencies programs
- Ability to work with a team when applicable
- Ability to respond appropriately to cultural differences among staff, clients and visitors
- Valid driver's license with valid insurance
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Children's Bureau does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.