Company : Woodlands Senior Living of Waterville
Salary : Up to $20 an hour
Location : Maine
Description: Now offering $1500 sign on bonus!
If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of seniors, then we are looking for you!
Woodlands Senior Living of Waterville is a community consisting of independent living private apartments, assisted living and specialized memory care. We are part of Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based company known for excellence in senior care since the 1990s. Our purpose and promise is to provide superior, individualized care to seniors including those with Alzheimer's disease and other memory impairments.
In the valued position of housekeeper, you are responsible for maintaining a clean, organized and home-like community for residents, visitors and team members. Not only will you perform typical housekeeping tasks like vacuuming, dusting and mopping floors but our housekeepers feel free to sing, paint, chair exercise and build lasting relationships with residents!
A housekeeping position is a great way for someone without healthcare experience to get their feet wet. Our housekeepers quickly gain experience in multiple areas of assisted living which can lead to other opportunities within the company.
We would love to talk with you about a career with Woodlands Senior Living and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We have updated our wage scale - starting wage of $14/hour, with the potential to make up to $20/hour (based on certifications)!!!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- On Demand Pay - Get paid directly after the hours you've worked!
- Doing something you can be proud of!
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- A positive and fun workplace!
- 401K Savings and Investment Plan & new company match!
- The opportunity to make a difference in someone's life!
- Life Insurance
- Joining a company that values the person more than their credentials!
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- The opportunity to learn and grow!
- Tuition Assistance (CRMA, PSS)
- Support from a peer mentor!
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- A current, valid license to operate a vehicle in the state of Maine and a driving record that is satisfactory to the company may be required.
- Must complete a criminal history record check to the satisfaction of the company.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
Job Type: Full-time