|Government Sales Professional|
Government Sales Professional
Company : Kibble Equipment
Salary : Details not provided
Location : South Dakota
Kibble Equipment, John Deere, has an opening for a Government Sales Professional. This position can work from any of our South Dakota Locations.
- Milbank, SD
- Watertown, SD
- Brookings, SD
- Madison, SD
- Garretson, SD
- Huron, SD
This individual will develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase government sales by maximizing sales revenue, marketing penetration, and profitability for products & services within an assigned territory. These products would include, but not limited to: lawn and garden tractors, zero-turn lawn mowers, compact tractors, small and mid-agricultural tractors, and CCE equipment.
Individual will perform a variety of sales responsibilities including maximizing sales revenue, market penetration & profitability for products & services within an assigned territory. These products would include but are not limited to: mowing equipment, compact tractors, small ag tractors & CCE. Individual will earn a competitive base salary plus commission!
If you’re looking to grow your career and join a team that empowers you to develop, learn and succeed, apply today!
Your Career. Your Future. Our Focus. That’s Kibble Equipment.
Kibble Equipment Job Description
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with government entities in the assigned territory to generate revenue and profitability for the organization. This includes government agencies, municipalities, and school districts.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited for their current and future needs.
- Create and deliver clear and effective proposals to customers.
- Manage and execute logistics with government rental fleet equipment
- Identify the advantages of our organization and products to secure business from current and potential customers.
- Continually learn about new products and technologies to provide a high value to our customers.
- Plan and organize sales activities on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to maximize personal effectiveness.
- Continually meet and exceed sales targets set by the organization and yourself.
- Continually gain insight into market conditions, new products and services, and competitive activities within your assigned territory.
- Understand and execute company processes to streamline workflows and improve personal efficiencies and results.
- Log activity in CRM tool to ensure follow up and customer documentation
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening.
- Driven and highly self-motivated.
- Trustworthy, honest, and respectful.
- High level of organizational skills with consideration to detail and accuracy.
- Possesses strong traits such as decision-making, problem-solving and good judgment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficient computer skills
- 3+ years of sales experience preferred with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred but not required