New Job Service Delivery Coordinator (Wellbore Construction) – Minot, Nd In North Dakota
|Service Delivery Coordinator (Wellbore Construction) – Minot, ND|
Service Delivery Coordinator (Wellbore Construction) – Minot, ND
Company : Baker Hughes
Salary : Details not provided
Location : North Dakota
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?
Join our Completions & Wellbore Intervention Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and increase reservoir value. Our Completions Team partners with on-site operators and customers to provide support and guidance to ensure the capacity and value of the well is maximized to its full potential.
Partner with the best
As the Service Delivery Coordinator, you will ensure that Baker Hughes maximizes its short and long term revenue and profit opportunities. You will ensure flawless execution, on-time delivery and contract adherence. You will coordinate job activities to ensure execution in line with customer expectations and contract terms and conditions.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and monitoring all job activities for our business in The Rockies & Northeast Area to ensure successful completion
- Handling the scheduling and dispatching of resources in line with job requirements to provide effective support
- Managing client relationships through being the primary contact for job preparation, execution and close out
- Ensuring prompt escalation of issues that can impact service delivery to ensure delivery of clients objectives
- Ensuring assigned contracts and quotes are fully understood and invoices are correctly issued to prevent revenue leakage
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in Completions & Wellbore Intervention
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead teams
- Have the ability to manage multiple project and deadlines
- Be successful at building relationships and collaborating to resolve problems.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.