New Job Senior Client Officer In New Jersey
|Senior Client Officer|
Senior Client Officer
Company : TMF Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Jersey
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
To provide a high quality administrative service to a diverse portfolio of private and corporate structures with timeliness and efficiency.
- Administer a portfolio of structures with timeliness and efficiency, the diversity and complexity of which will be dependent on the experience and knowledge of the jobholder
- Identify and raise technical issues and potential problems with Line Manager
- Undertake a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions within the limits of the job holders authority
- Attend client meetings and prepare clear and concise meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance to the administrators within the team
- Meet productivity and input timesheet daily
- Control debtors to the level determined by Line Manager
- Be able to demonstrate and awareness of risk management
- Meet CPD target
- Develop existing client/intermediary relationships including seeking opportunities for cross-selling TMF Group products and services
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients
- Has a strong understanding of processes needed to undertake role successfully
- Makes informed judgements and decisions based on practice and precedent
- Decisions will be made within defined limits of authority
- Has a basic understanding of the TMF Groups' service lines and TMF is structured.
- Understands and applies control and risk and governance frameworks consistently
- Is mindful of the TMF values
- May have supervisory responsibilities for work carried out by members of the immediate team
- Organises the use of resources to meet expectations and identifies difficulties
- Reviews non-complex work undertaken by more junior team members
- Informally manages expectations of more senior colleagues infrequently
- Communicates information in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written work) to both internal and external stakeholders
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.