New Job Scheduling Coordinator In Colorado
Company : Partner Engineering and Science, Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Colorado
Partner offers full-service engineering, environmental, and energy consulting and design services throughout the Americas, Europe, and around the globe. As a leading firm in the CRE industry, we have over 1,000 employees in more than 47 offices. We want to be the best home for talented professionals in our field! We know that if we hire the best and the brightest, the clients will come and we will continue to build our company. Our internally focused mission has led to Partner being recognized on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms List, LABJ’s 100 Fastest Growing List, Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America, and Zweig’s Best Firms to Work For. Our entrepreneurial environment is one where each person can have an impact. Join our team of talented people!
Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. is looking for a full-time Scheduling Coordinator in our Denver, Colorado Office to provide staffing support to a team of Client Managers, Project Managers, Staff Assessors and Partner Associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- Staffing projects according to clients’ scope of work, needs, and location by using various forms of communication (email, internal messaging system, and telephone).
- Determine assessors’ availability based on their workload and schedule
- Work in collaboration with Project Managers, Staff Assessors and Partner Associates to meet various staffing and client needs nationwide
- Assign staff assessors’ projects in a cost-effective and efficient manner
- Maintain a project tracking system using Excel
- Enter data into company database
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-directed, organized, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize projects based on deadlines and specific requirements
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to adjust work schedule to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Will be tested)
- Prior experience in scheduling/coordinating daily tasks for Project Managers, Regional Managers, etc.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in coordinating/scheduling company personnel is a huge plus
- Ability to work in a fast-pace deadline driven environment
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person or over the telephone
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
- Based on Education and Experience Level
- Partner offers a full benefit package and 401K
Learn more about Partner at www.partneresi.com.
It is Partner Engineering and Science, Inc’s (The Company) policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information including genetic information, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran status, marital status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.