New Job Receptionist 0437-013 In Arkansas
Company : Pulaski County Government
Salary : $24,099 - $28,425 a year
Location : Arkansas
10 th Division Circuit Court
Starting Salary Range:
$24,099 – 28,425
Non-Exempt position, eligible for overtime
Safety Sensitive Designation:
This position is not designated as safety sensitive and is not subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
11/30/21 at 11:59 PM
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. It is intended to identify the essential functions and minimum qualifications of this job. The incumbent(s) may be required to perform job related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this job description. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign job-related responsibilities and tasks to this job at any time. Certain functions are understood to be essential; these include, but are not limited to, attendance, getting along with others, working a full shift, and dealing with and working under stress. Any essential function of this class will be evaluated as necessary should an incumbent/applicant be unable to perform the function or requirement due to a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodation for the specific disability will be made for the incumbent/applicant only to the extent medically and reasonably feasible.
The Human Resource Office will be closed on Thursday, November 25 and Friday, November 26, 2021 in observance of the Thanksgiving and Day after Thanksgiving Day holiday.
Responsible for greeting the public and answering all incoming calls and directing visitors and callers to the appropriate personnel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greets public and provides general information as requested; ensures no one enters restricted areas without proper identification.
- Answers all incoming calls and direct the calls to the proper person or department.
- Contacts the Clerk’s Office when payments must be made for court costs, attorney’s fees, probation costs, or for any other monetary needs.
- Ensures appropriate documents are given to individuals requesting a FINS application or filing a Citizen’s Complaint.
- Maintains a daily log of all visitors who enter the lobby for any appearance at juvenile court; ensures each person receives the appropriate paperwork to complete prior to court.
- Notifies Intake Officers when clients come in for an intake appointment.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Notarizes Affidavits of Indigence and Parent Counsel Forms as needed.
- Issues slips allowing students to return to school and adults to return to work as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
PERSONNEL SUPERVISED: None
Digital dexterity needed for telephone operation.
Ability to effectively communicate orally in person and by telephone.
Work is performed in a smoking restricted office environment.
Completion of school course work sufficient to provide reading ability: some experience performing receptionist, switchboard, or related duties: or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
Must be able to become a Notary Public.
Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background examination.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using or website to apply for employment, please contact [email protected] or call (501) 340-6110.