New Job Program Assistant (Human Resources) - Part-Time In South Carolina
|Program Assistant (Human Resources) - part-time|
Program Assistant (Human Resources) - part-time
Company : State of South Carolina
Salary : $17 an hour
Location : South Carolina
Part-time hours: Monday - Friday (8:30am - 5pm) - 25 hours per week
Under general supervision performs various human resources duties.
- Assist with the coordination and distribution of employee recognition years of service pins and certificates; printing certificates, counting pins, and mailing packets to the proper region(s) /area(s).
- Assist with benefits, open Enrollment, new hires, and ACA issues.
- Process NOE's, organize paperwork, key changes into Employee Benefits System (EBS).
- Conducts SCEIS actions:
- Keys new hires, terms, promotions, reassignments, and etc.
- Assist with SCEIS missing time, time collisions, and other time/leave issues.
Hours: 25 hours per week
Please indicate weekly availability in the supplemental question portion of the application.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resource management, the SC Employee Insurance Program (PEBA), and SCEIS
- Employee must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week during the operational hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am - 5:00pm).
EEO: SC DHEC is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employing agency. We are committed to a diverse workforce. SC DHEC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.