New Job Program Analyst In Virginia
Company : TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
Salary : $69,451 - $131,239 a year
Location : Virginia
Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please: Click Here
Conditions of Employment
- You must possess U.S. Citizenship or be a U.S. National.
- You must have reached the minimum age (18) at the time of application.
- Selective Service registration is required.
- See additional "Conditions of Employment" and "Other Information" section
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- You must complete a favorable Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).