New Job Private Deal Ops Manager Pool In Washington
|Private Deal Ops Manager POOL|
Private Deal Ops Manager POOL
Company : Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Salary : $99,600 - $160,000 a year
Location : Washington
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- 2+ years experience managing a team of direct reports
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can procure compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
The Private Deal Ops Manager will support a rapidly growing global AWS Private Deal Data Management team. This candidate will specifically partner with management in Sales, Strategic Customer Engagement, Business Development, Enterprise Support, World Wide Revenue Operations, Accounting, and Finance to enhance their experience of contracts and contractual data. Candidates must possess the ability to manage a team of analysts, including performing accuracy reviews and creating process improvements, as well as providing career development and coaching to their direct reports. This role requires the ability to understand a highly complex environment, concise communication skills, professionalism, and the ability to perform under pressure.
The candidate will be responsible for leading a team responsible for processing executed contracts and driving process improvements for a manual operations team. They will be passionate about employee development, detail oriented, and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication skills, and will be able to communicate analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy to understand way.
The Private Deal Ops Manager should be comfortable being part of a geographically dispersed workforce, and supporting stakeholders from all time zones. They should be willing to utilize multiple platforms to allow for consistent and bilateral communication, and think outside the box for ways to effectively communicate to both leadership and stakeholders. The candidate will be expected to proactively partner with colleagues located in other regions as needed to ensure a standardized approach to our operations worldwide.
Key job responsibilities
This position may be based in Seattle, WA; Boston, MA; Arlington, VA; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Jersey City, NJ; or Atlanta, GA.
- Manage a team of analysts to ensure accuracy and morale in a fast-paced high visibility environment.
- Support and implement existing team goals and vision
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improved communication and training, and assist in the creation of documentation.
- Help push for continuous process improvement while developing relationships for long term solutions.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Proven attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Quick learner, and self-driven to understand a complex space
- Proven experience leading a team and continually improving success driven metrics
- Desire to research and reconcile specific data set with a superior customer experience mindset
- Operations background with working knowledge of contracts
- Experience being part of a team of managers working to support a larger team with a unified vision
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to guide and influence leadership
- Internal and external customer focus and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Comfortable with ever changing priorities
- Background in contract creation/review, comfortable with contractual verbiage
- Audit or compliance background
- High-level knowledge of AWS products, services, and billing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.