New Job Personal Assistant/Private Property Manager In California
|Personal Assistant/Private Property Manager|
Personal Assistant/Private Property Manager
Company : Excellence Services, LLC
Salary : $90,000 - $120,000 a year
Location : California
Atherton, California, USA
Up to 20% performance-based Bonus.
$90,000 to $120,000+ Full Benefits. DOE.
Full-time, 40 hours / week, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, live out.
Excellence Services LLC is a professional privately-owned company that provides luxury service for an HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
Primary responsibilities will include leading residential construction projects, groundskeeping, property interior and exterior maintenance, ensuring the smooth running of the household, performing administrative and household tasks, and working closely with existing staff.
- Contact, screen, propose and oversee vendors. Compare multiple bids, track budget.
- Maintain a household vendor list. Build strong relationships with vendors.
- Negotiate and manage contracts, supervise vendor’s work and review invoices.
- Assist with permitting of residential construction projects.
- Work with contractors and the house owner to develop plans for residential projects.
- Oversee construction projects from start to finish, ensure the delivery of projects in a timely manner.
- Bookkeeping for property maintenance records and invoices.
- Report to the house owner with the progress of different projects on a daily basis.
- Perform weekly walkthroughs using household checklists to identify action items.
- Identify potential issues of the property and offer solutions.
- Perform, supervise and manage projects, maintenance, repairs and tasks from start to finish to achieve a high level of service and detailed performance standards.
- Perform ongoing routine maintenance and prevention checks systematically.
- Ensure a safe working environment. Checking all aspects of the property periodically.
- Assist as needed on large groundskeeping projects, or exterior cleaning details.
- Plan and coordinate family activities and events.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of previous experience in property maintenance and construction project management.
- 4-Year degree or equivalent from accredited college or university. Architecture and engineering major is preferred.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and be ultra discreet.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest.
- Technically savvy. Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Calendar.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken. Spanish is a plus.
- Personable and polite, with excellent people skills.
- Devoted, positive attitude and a strong commitment to service.
- Service-minded, able to adhere to the Principals’ needs and requirements.
- Able to oversee all aspects of work in a meticulous manner.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Organized, able to adhere to a professional code of conduct at all times.
- Willing to go the extra mile when needed.
- Keen knowledge of fine building materials, equipment, appliances, and fixtures.
- Committed to personal health and safety and protection of the property.
- Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to routines and plans. Long-term intent.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to work legally in the United States, with a valid passport, driver’s license, and clean driving record.
- Able to withstand deep background, credit, and reference checks.
- Willing to take a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Possess a working knowledge in all broad areas of home maintenance, including light carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, lawn & landscaping, automobiles, lighting, audio/video, pool.
- Landscaping and/or horticulture background is a plus. Develop landscaping schedule and oversee groundsman/gardener.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Principal’s First
Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients needs.
- Learn from mistakes
Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.
Finishes duties mindfully, effectively and promptly.
Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.
Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.
Thinks and acts independently.
Does not complain or shy away from assigned work. Confronts difficulties with a positive outlook. When the going gets tough the tough get going.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location