New Job Mental Health Practitioner - 100% Remote In Wisconsin
|Mental Health Practitioner - 100% Remote|
Mental Health Practitioner - 100% Remote
Company : Nice Healthcare
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Wisconsin
We're building a better health system! At Nice, we're making healthcare accessible by delivering integrated primary, musculoskeletal, and mental health care to patients when they want it through a combination of in-home and virtual visits while also improving the quality of care by eliminating the complexity, poor management and time constraints that hold clinicians captive.
Building a better health system for all requires the input and perspectives of all. Nice actively seeks a mixture of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and point of view to help us drive better, more informed design and business decisions. Nice is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce and we diligently provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.
Mental Health Practitioner
The Mental Health team at Nice Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for an eager Mental Health Practitioner! In this role, you'll work in a team-based approach toward achieving wellness and improved overall health for each individual receiving care, with an emphasis on health behavior change for addressing mental illness, substance use disorders, and comorbid chronic conditions. You will work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment with the primary aim of increasing ease of access to behavioral health services. Primary responsibilities include treating adults and completing brief yet comprehensive assessments, consultation with medical providers and other members of the care team, and therapy for individuals seeking ongoing care.
What you'll do at Nice:
- Conduct brief, yet comprehensive assessments to determine clinical acuity and determine level of care
- Provide consultation with FNPs, PAs and other members of the care team on presenting conditions related to mental illness and substance use disorders for the purposes of diagnostic clarification, case conceptualization, brief interventions, shared care planning, determination of need
- Conduct brief assessments by administering standardized screening tools to determine clinical severity
- Develop comprehensive treatment plan in collaboration with all members of the care team and in partnership with the patient, and family as appropriate. Evaluates treatment toward goals and adjusts treatment approach accordingly
- Provide individual, family and group therapy as identified by treatment plan
- Coordinate treatment with other community agencies/providers when appropriate
- Provide patient and family psychoeducation.
- Assists in management of psychosocial aspects of acute and chronic conditions
What you've done before:
- Excellent working knowledge of evidence-based practice for a full range of clinical presentations
- Understanding of theory and interventions suited for a fast-paced work environment (e.g., Motivational Interviewing, Solution-Focused, CBT)
- Experience in collaborating with professionals outside of the mental health field (e.g., Medical, Physical Therapy, Schools, Social/Community programs)
- You must be Nice and like to be Nice to people - both patients and coworkers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a virtual team
- Comfort with technology including working extensively in an EHR and beyond
- A private office space within your home to conduct your virtual visits
- Master's or Doctoral Degree, from an accredited school, in Social Work, Psychology, or closely related discipline
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and to quickly switch from one task to another
- Willingness to become licensed in additional states over time
- Desire to lead, bring ideas and help develop an amazing behavioral health program at Nice
What you'll get at Nice:
- 100% remote work environment - work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Accrued PTO we actively encourage you to use
- 4-day work week (once a month)
- Growth and development opportunities
- Generous parental leave
- Personal enrichment & wellness stipend annually
- 401k with up to 5% employer contribution
- 12+1 company holidays (up to 22 holidays total)
- Personal and family use of Nice Healthcare (in eligible cities)
- "Work Soft, Play Soft" environment - we support you putting your personal life first!
- The nicest team members
- … And much more!
About Nice Healthcare
Nice Healthcare is a technology-enabled full-service primary care clinic without a physical location that treats our patients in the comfort of their homes with in-person visits or online video calls.
We foster an open and supportive company culture that values the input and ideas of all team members no matter their role. We are an innovative company in that we are revolutionizing the way patients receive primary care services and we don't settle for the status quo - we are always implementing new processes and technology to make our work more efficient and productive.
We are committed to building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.