New Job Judicial Case Processor I In Delaware
|Judicial Case Processor I|
Judicial Case Processor I
Company : State of Delaware
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
Essential functions are fundamental, core functions common to all positions in the class series and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties for any one position in the class. Since class specifications are descriptive and not restrictive, incumbents can complete job duties of similar kind not specifically listed here.
JUDICIAL CASE PROCESSING
- Reviews legal/court documents for completeness, accuracy and compliance with applicable time limitations, costs and court procedures and determines appropriate procedural requirement for processing.
- Prepares and issues a wide variety of court and legal documents. Researches case files, records, databases and other sources of information to insure accuracy of case data and resolve discrepancies.
- Enters information into manual or automated systems.
- Prepares and maintains files and records insuring all required documents are included.
- Provides information on court/unit procedures and event status to the public, judges, attorneys and litigants.
- Attends hearings and proceedings to provide files, records and case information to judicial officer; records event disposition and administers oaths.
JOB REQUIREMENTS for Judicial Case Processor I
Applicants must have education, training and/or experience demonstrating competence in each of the following areas:
- Six months experience in document processing which includes reviewing and evaluating records for completeness and conformity with laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures, resolve deficiencies, interpret information, and track and monitor activities.
- Six months experience in record keeping.
- Six months experience in using an automated information system to enter, update, modify, delete, retrieve/inquire and report on data.
Additional Posting Information
The Delaware Judicial Branch takes its responsibilities for ensuring a safe workplace while providing an essential public service for those who are required to come into the courthouse seriously. In order to protect the health and safety of its employees and the public, all new hires will need to provide to Human Resources proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, within 30 days of their hire date.
Conditions of Hire
This position is a classification organized under an exclusive bargaining representative (labor organization). The candidate selected for this position shall be asked to join and pay dues to the labor organization or may, decline joining the labor organization and not pay dues or a fee. The labor organization has been elected by employees as their representative for collective bargaining and other work related purposes.
The application and supplemental questionnaire are evaluated based upon a rating of your education, training and experience as they relate to the job requirements of the position. It is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application and the supplemental questionnaire to include dates of employment, job title and job duties. For education and training, list name of educational provider, training course titles and summary of course content. Narrative information supplied in response to the questions must be supported by the information supplied on the application including your employment, education and training history as it relates to the job requirements.
Once you have submitted your application on-line, all future correspondence related to your application will be sent via email. Please keep your contact information current. You may also view all correspondence sent to you by the State of Delaware in the “My Applications” tab at Delaware State Jobs.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an auxiliary aid or service please call (302) 739-5458. TDD users should call the Delaware Relay Service Number 1-800-232-5460 for assistance.
The State of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage and seek out a workforce representative of Delaware including race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.