New Job Foqa Analyst In Alaska
Company : Ravn Alaska
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alaska
The Ravn Alaska Flight Operational Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for completing administrative tasks assigned by the FOQA manual and the Manager of Flight Safety, to include coordinating the identification, review, and analysis of FOQA Program information and assists the FOQA Program Manager and other FMT members as needed with the development of FMT meeting slides, minutes, reports, and published materials to be distributed to stakeholders or used in training. The FOQA Analyst will ensure the proper functioning of all FDAS hardware, software, animation software and associated peripherals; coordinate with vendors to troubleshoot and diagnose problems. Other responsibilities aligned with Ravn Alaska Core Values include but are not limited to:
- Upholding safety by reporting safety hazards in the work environment or when confronted with an unsafe situation.
- Demonstrating commitment through by engaging in courteous and respectful interactions with supervisors, co-workers, and business associates.
- Acting with integrity by ensuring any identifiable data of FOQA events remains strictly confidential and does not communicate any identifiable data to anyone other than the FOQA Gatekeeper.
- Embodying the spirit of connectedness by maintaining the FOQA facilities (e.g., organization and security, updating controlled documents, storage, and retrieval of reports.
- Showing reliability by preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly presentation of aggregate FOQA data for use in Company safety meetings, presentations, and publications.
- Promoting commitment by engaging in courteous and respectful interactions with customers, supervisors, co-workers, and business associates.
The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines and be able to communicate any questions they may have or issues they encounter in a timely manner. Other qualifications include:
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED/Secondary education is required (college graduate preferred).
- Must have a Private Pilot License; Multi-engine preferred;
- Must have proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Must have exceptional communication skills;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a public setting, while maintaining focus around multiple employees and distractions;
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor;
- Must have a high attention to detail and accuracy at all times and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Must be able to exercise confidentiality for safety and security reasons;
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 Vaccination by date of hire unless already employed by Corvus Airlines Inc. dba Ravn Alaska;
- Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS);
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test;
- Must be comfortable working in an airport environment around odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.