|Call Center Collections|
Call Center Collections
Company : Alliance Data
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Idaho
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing !
The Payment Solutions Associate receives and/or makes outbound calls to negotiate settlements or secure payment arrangements with customers who are past due on their credit card accounts, with the purpose of bringing their accounts current.
Retention Bonus $1,000
Negotiation - Make outbound or receive customer calls to negotiate settlements or secure payment arrangements.
Customer Experience -. Provide quality customer service to secure payment arrangements for customers who are past due on their credit card accounts.
Documentation and Technology - Manually dials, skip traces or utilizes automated dialer to communicate with customers and make payment arrangements to meet or exceed established goals to include balances saved, pay-by-phones collected and call quality. Uses computer to enter payment arrangements into care systems.
Time Management - Utilize time-management and organizational skills necessary to effectively handle multiple expectations and thrive in a performance-based call center environment.
Reports to: Supervisor or Manager
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
- Work from home office; Travel to care center site as needed. Job requires sitting the majority of workday. Schedule flexibility to work 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends.
- Workspace Environment- A dedicated workspace that is able to simulate an office environment. The room should provide an area that separates you from others while working.
- Access to home/work space- You will provide Alliance Data or its representative access to your workspace to conduct an audit of compliance and policy. A photograph of your workspace must be furnished prior to going home.
- Equipment- Alliance Data will provide you with the equipment to work from home. This equipment is able to be used for work purposes only.
- Internet/Phone- The associate is required to pay for and provide internet and phone service. Internet service must be DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed), with at least 25 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speed required. An analog or digital phone service (No VOIP, no call waiting, no voicemail etc.) is required. High speed internet and phone lines will be dedicated lines that will be used exclusively for business use, and will be separate from any personal data or phone services.
- Location- Training and start of this positoin will be work at home then going itno the office when appropriated. Because of this, the candidate must reside within 60 miles of the reporting care center supporting the department and peer group.
Direct Reports: None
Minimum Qualifications :
High School Diploma or equivalent education
Must be able to participate in all 3 weeks of training from 1/10/2022- 1/28/2022 to be consider for this position.
Collections, call center, or sales experience
About Alliance Data Card Services
Alliance Data Card Services provides market-leading private label, co-brand, general purpose and commercial credit card programs, digital payments and Comenity-branded financial services. Using the industry’s most comprehensive and predictive data set, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching capabilities, Alliance Data Card Services has been helping partners increase sales and provide greater value to their customers for more than 30 years. Follow Alliance Data Card Services on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn and Instagram .
About Bread ®
A division of Alliance Data, Bread is a leading digital payments company that works with merchants and partners to personalize payment options for their customers. Through its full-funnel recommendation engine, Bread empowers merchants to sell more, improve conversion and lift average-order-value. Follow Bread on Twitter , Facebook and LinkedIn .
Alliance Data Card Services and Bread are a proud part of the Alliance Data enterprise, an S&P MidCap 400 company that consists of businesses that together employ approximately 8,000 associates worldwide.
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Alliance Data complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. Applicants with disabilities may contact Alliance Data to request an arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Recruiting Team at [email protected] .
Job Family:Care Center Operations