New job Truck Driver in Tennessee
Company : CVS Health
Salary : $86,500 a year
Location : Tennessee
- Knoxville, TN CVS Private Fleet Drivers make an average of $86,500 annually plus Sign-On Bonus.
- As a Driver for CVS Health you will operate a tractor-trailer and/or straight truck to deliver merchandise to stores in a timely manner, pick up and return merchandise/empty totes from stores to the distribution center. Enjoy the ability to be home weekends and most nights or every other night. Competitive compensation package includes comprehensive benefit offerings, paid vacation, and personal time off. Eligible for safety bonuses and awards.
- $8,000 Sign-On Bonus.
- Safe Driving Bonuses.
- 401(k) match.
- Medical Plan Benefits.
- Additional Life Insurance, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy Benefits.
- Stock purchase program.
- Store discounts.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Meet all Department of Transportation requirements concerning driver qualifications (FMCSR 391.11)
- A minimum of twelve (12) months experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous two (2) years.
- No preventable accidents while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last four (4) years.
- Two or fewer violations of motor vehicle laws (other than violations involving parking only) within the past three (3) years (commercial or non-commercial vehicles.)
- No conviction of any offense involving the operation of a motor vehicle while impaired by alcohol/drugs within the last five (5) years. (commercial or non-commercial vehicles.)
- No conviction of any careless or reckless driving offense within the past five (5) years. (Commercial or non-commercial vehicles.)
- No preventable accidents resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle.)
- No conviction of a criminal offense involving a commercial vehicle, including operating while under the influence of a controlled substance, transporting of a controlled substance, or a felony involving the use of a commercial motor vehicle. (FMCSR, Sec. 383.51 and 391.15)
- CVS Transportation L.L.C. will not consider any driver applicant who does not meet the minimum requirements as specified by CVS Health’s Loss Prevention or Human Resources Departments.
- One year of retail multi stop delivery experience.
High school diploma or equivalent required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.