New Job Systems Technologist Iii In Wyoming
|Systems Technologist III|
Systems Technologist III
Company : State of Wyoming
Salary : $4,429 - $4,832 a month
Location : Wyoming
Provides senior-level expertise to the management, implementation, development, and support of Enterprise Active Directory for the State of Wyoming. Provides the highest quality Active Directory environment, including development and implementation of enterprise-wide group policies, Active Directory consolidation, integration with identity management products, and domain operation troubleshooting. Supports Wyoming's Active Directory environment while resolving any issues that may arise and providing administration of Active Directory user accounts and groups. In addition, this position will implement access rights for data, systems, and applications protected by Active Directory. Provides documentation, complete knowledge transfer, and reporting.
Working for ETS
- Wellness program available
- Great benefits!!
- Many jobs with ETS support telework options
- Work in a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Investigate and implement emerging technologies
Human Resource Contact: Debbie Russi 307-777-6737 email@example.com
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed at the job level.
- Identifies opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance services
- Performs system optimization and improvement planning
- Identifies, designs,s and implement solutions for increased automation in enterprise Active Directory environment (i.e., Powershell)
- Works with state agencies, vendors, and contractors in support of enterprise and agency initiatives
- Develops and communicates Active Directory standards and procedures
- Acts as a senior technical advisor to others within the organization; assists with broader scope incidents with a greater possibility of impact to the enterprise
- Works with other senior-level technical specialists to create new infrastructure and applications to enhance services provided by ETS
- Provides troubleshooting and resolution of complex, critical and sensitive support issues in our Active Directory environment
- Performs administration of DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, Trusts, and Certificates
Preference may be given to those with 5+ years in the configuration and support of the Microsoft Operating System and associated hardware platforms
Preference may be given to those with 5+ years of applied experience with Microsoft Active Directory
Preference may be given to those with 4+ years of DNS administration experience
Preference may be given to those with 2+ years of demonstrated Powershell experience
Preference may be given to those with 2+ years of experience with Hyper-V and/or Azure
- Demonstrated expert knowledge and skills operating Microsoft Active Directory in a large, complex organization
- Experience with hardware and software configuration management processes
- Strong team skills and ability to work in a fast-paced as a team/project lead
- Sound judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on assigned tasks under tight deadlines
- Basic networking concepts including layer 2 and layer 3 functions
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Some travel required
- Evening and weekend work
- On-Call shifts
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Work is performed in an office setting. Telework may be available with a telework approval process agreement.
- FLSA: Non-exempt
- The successful candidate must complete a background check
- Telework may be available with a telework approval process agreement.
077-Enterprise Technology Service - ETS Information Technology
Click here to view the State of Wyoming Classification and Pay Structure.
The State of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively supports the ADA and reasonably accommodates qualified applicants with disabilities.
Class Specifications are subject to change, please refer to the A & I HRD Website to ensure that you have the most recent version.