New Job Sr Anlyst, Scheduling In Mississippi
|Sr Anlyst, Scheduling|
Sr Anlyst, Scheduling
Company : Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Mississippi
The MPR Controller professional understands and applies material management principles that enable them to develop solutions to a variety of problems. The roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Manages factory Demand / Supply in support of achieving MRP schedules that support customer requirements.
- Analyzes material availability in support of contract requirements, communicate factory priorities, identifying barriers and solutions to enable the factory to meet tact rate, and takes appropriate action to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Coordinate activities between numerous groups and clearly communicate program material status.
- Effectively communicate within an IPT environment.
- Provide inventory accuracy, supply health metrics, work with stakeholders & peers to develop and implement release
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizens as the position will require the ability to access US only data systems AND successful candidate must have a current/active Top Secret Clearance or ability to obtain in a reasonable amount of time
- Must have a clean driving record
- Working knowledge of Material Requirement Planning and SAP
- An understanding of the application and concepts of Production and Planning Control fundamentals including MRP, Inventory Management, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, and Lean Manufacturing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate with various disciplines
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook/Skype
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Must be well organized, problem solver and creative thinker
- 2+ years of SAP / PRISM experience
- Experience with Tableau, Kinaxis, Business Warehouse
- Material planning and order execution experience
- Fundamental knowledge of government contracting requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Industrial Management, Engineering, Finance or related field.
- Master Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Industrial Management, Engineering, Finance or related field.
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.