New Job Sales Producer In Maine
Company : NFP Corp
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maine
Who We Are:
We’re NFP, a 4x Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2020. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Producer is a sales position responsible for maintaining and growing a book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages accounts that typically yield revenue lower than $5,000 with expectations of developing skills to support larger, more complex accounts. May be assigned to specific business line and/or client segment.
- Focuses on less complex clients and prospects.
- Receives regular coaching/mentoring from more senior sales leaders.
- Jointly services the client together with an Account Manager and/or an Account Executive as necessary.
- Responsible for developing and increasing sales for assigned book of business and/or territory/industry sector by compiling lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet websites, and other sources
- Confers with management on setting and achieving integrated selling targets. May get assistance or work on the clients of a Senior Advisor / Client Executive.
- Reports actual results to team and utilizes tools such as Salesforce and Epic..
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.