New Job Remote Customer Service Representative In Maine
|Remote Customer Service Representative|
Remote Customer Service Representative
Company : Thermo Fisher Scientific
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maine
Job Title: Remote - Customer Service Representative
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, like assisting customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals every step of the way!
As a remote Customer Care Colleague, you will work from your home while holding yourself accountable for your success and proactively supporting our customers. Successful colleagues in this role are confident decision makers, enjoy problem solving, have technical proficiency, love working within a virtual setting, and have a passion for providing outstanding assistance to their customers via inbound and outbound phone calls, email and live chat.
Our hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. This is a full-time opportunity working 40 hours a week with the possibility of occasional voluntary overtime. All while working 100% remote.
- Provide support to our customers by processing orders, requests for pricing, product availability, order status, delivery, and billing questions.
- Resolve customer complaints and call out issues as appropriate with the goal of first contact resolution.
- Answer product or service inquiries, troubleshoot and support our customers in facilitating communication for technical assistance.
- Follow established performance metrics including but not limited to quality standards, after call work (ACW), adherence (ADH) and follow-up on all actions.
- Assist in working to increase revenue by offering substitutes and/or alternative products where applicable.
How you will get there:
- High school graduate or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred, or a similar combination of education and experience.
- Internet service and access to connect hard wired directly to your internet router.
- A private, distraction free, designated workspace is required. A separate room with a door is recommended.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role, customer call center experience a plus
- Experience working in an office environment also a plus
Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Proficient in the basic use of PCs including Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and strong typing skills.
- Highly developed dedication to customer happiness.
- Ability to problem solve customer issues via telephone, chat, and email.
- Ability to maintain composure and positive demeanor during difficult times.
- Intermediate PC skills required; able to work in multiple systems concurrently using multiple monitors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Organizational skills, time management skills and ability to multi-task
Compensation and Benefits:
The hourly pay range estimated for this position is $16.00 - $17.50. Actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
We will provide the vital equipment for your role including: computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and an internet reimbursement policy.
We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package that our US colleagues and their families can count on, which generally includes:
A choice of national medical and dental plans, and a national vision plan. A wellness program, and valuable health incentive opportunities for company contributions to a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA). At least 120 hours paid time off (PTO), 10 paid holidays annually, and paid parental leave (3 weeks for bonding and 8 weeks for caregiver leave) Retirement and savings programs, such as our competitive 401(k) plan.
Please Note: There is a multistep application process for this role including:
1. Applicants for this role will be required to complete an online behavioral assessment, which measures the success factors identified for this position. Please allot 25 minutes to complete the assessment games (via mobile or desktop). Upon completion, you will receive a personalized report of your results. Applicants who don’t complete the assessment will not move forward in the recruitment process and will not be considered for this position.
2. An alpha-numeric keyboard assessment with a score of 6,000+ KPH with 90% accuracy.
3. A Phone Interview with a Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruiter.
4. A Video Interview with the Customer Service Supervisor.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 90,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.