New job RCC Customer Service - Spanish Language Specialist in Colorado
|RCC Customer Service - Spanish Language Specialist|
RCC Customer Service - Spanish Language Specialist
Company : Apple
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Colorado
- Fluency in the Spanish language with excellent verbal, reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent English reading comprehension and writing skills
- Demonstrates a passion for outstanding customer focus
- 2-3 years of excelling in a sales, customer service, or support role – with the majority of experience in a customer-facing role
- Adept at navigating ambiguous customer situations
- Routinely demonstrates listening skills and is attentive to customer needs
- Skilled at customer engagement
- Maintains composure across a variety of customer and peer interactions
- Embodies approachability with peers and customers alike
- Delivered consistent results in previous roles
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple, different work streams and tools
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Exhibits patience during complex customer issues
- Willingness and ability to appear on live video with co-workers
- Willing and able to work a schedule from 6:00 am to 11:00pm (Central) within a 7-day work week, including holidays, with additional flexibility during high volume times of the year.
Ability to work between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. CST, including weekends and holidays, with additional flexibility during high volume times of the year.
Is being an At-Home Service Specialist a great fit for you? Consider the following requirements:
You have a private workspace in your house with a door, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours.
You can provide an ergonomic desk and chair. Your workspace allows for the proper installation of your technical equipment.
You have, or are you able to get, high-speed internet service meeting minimum bandwidth requirements of 10 mbps downstream and 2 mbps upstream.
If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. Customer Service Specialist starts at a minimum hourly rate of $20.00. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.