New job Private Events Valet Attendant in Vermont
|Private Events Valet Attendant|
Private Events Valet Attendant
Company : Unified Parking Partners
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Vermont
This position qualifies for a $250 sign-on bonus!
Join Unified Parking Partners for a wonderful opportunity to work in Vermont as a Private Events Valet Attendant. The Valet Attendant provides exceptional hospitality services to guests in an attentive, friendly, and efficient manner. In this key role, you will be responsible for parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner. We offer competitive compensation and benefits! This position is intended to be part-time, with a variety of weekday and weekend availability based on booked events. This is a great way to supplement income or work around a class schedule! The primary locations for this position are at private local events in the Southern New England area.
- Must maintain a pleasant, friendly, and professional demeanor with all guests, co-workers, and clients.
- Must be able to acknowledge, greet and welcome guests to the location.
- Ability to explain parking and retrieval procedures to guests upon arrival.
- Required to run at top speed to park and retrieve vehicles and driving slowly and cautiously.
- Must be able to read and write the standard English language.
- Consistently completes and maintains all ticket information including key tag, location of the vehicle, damage survey, and claim check receipt from all vehicles taken into the valet system
- Secures all keys on a belt clip or in the locked key box
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be comfortable sitting, standing, and walking for long periods of time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check
- Possess strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a team player
- Must cover all visible tattoos (covering options will be provided upon hire)
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and must be able to pass a criminal background, driving record history check, and drug screen test
Private Events Valet Attendants are provided with competitive compensation! Employees will be paid weekly. All employees, both part-time and full-time, accrue paid time off beginning on their first shift worked. In addition, all employees are eligible to participate in PayActiv. PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to YOUR EARNED WAGES as a benefit through your employer. It is NOT A LOAN, has NO HIDDEN FEES, and DOESN'T NEED A CREDIT CHECK. Access the money you have earned before payday. All employees are eligible!
FLSA Status: Non -Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
This employer participates in E-Verify
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: Competitive wages! Tips and guaranteed bonus per event as well