New Job Portfolio Construction Associate (Entry Level) In Massachusetts
|Portfolio Construction Associate (Entry Level)|
Portfolio Construction Associate (Entry Level)
Company : NFP Corp
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
Financial Architects Partners is a highly specialized life insurance firm focusing on generational wealth preservation for affluent clients and their families. We manage the entire process of analyzing, acquiring and servicing top tier life insurance portfolios for our clients as well as offer our assistance with sophisticated estate and insurance planning techniques. The design and marketing department’s main responsibilities revolve around illustration software use, portfolio analysis, and presentation development. Our dedication to client service and our commitment to excellence continue to distinguish our firm from others in the marketplace.
- Achieving an extensive knowledge of our associated firms’ proprietary illustration systems and products
- Running iterations of insurance illustrations for demonstrative purposes
- Analyzing portfolio options and funding strategies
- Working closely with FAP producers, upper management, and internal departments on final portfolio construction and presentation design
- Developing customized deliverable client presentation materials
Necessary skills include:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Mathematics, or Actuarial Science
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team, as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- An understanding of financial concepts such as net present value and internal rate of return
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to contribute to inter-departmental projects
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a four-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.