New job Material Handler- Vermont in Vermont
|Material Handler- Vermont|
Material Handler- Vermont
Company : Husky Injection Molding
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Vermont
Husky is a company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s United States manufacturing facility is located in Milton, Vermont on a large, beautiful campus located just 30 minutes north of downtown Burlington, Vermont. Features include an onsite cafeteria, open office concept, fitness center, intramural sports activities and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment, competitive total compensation and attractive benefits package.
Additional things you might like to know about working at Husky Injecton Molding Systems in Milton, Vermont;
- 200,000 square foot bright, clean machine shop
- Shift work premiums (15% afternoon shift and 25% evening shift)
- Annual incentive bonus
- Outstanding 401k contribution and match program
- 700 acres of private land to walk, bike, run or cross country ski
- On site gym facility
- On site cafeteria
- Opportunity to work for a world class company with great people
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
- Day Shift (Monday through Friday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Marshals project specific components for Assembly. Accepts and logs in incoming parts and material, and pack and ship outgoing hot runners and components. Receives, stores, maintains and controls inventory.
- Carry out job marshalling activities and ensure that material and parts assigned to specific jobs are properly identified, counted, and placed in designated racks. Ensure that Bills of Material are updated to reflect current marshalling position.
- Forward packing slips to the accounting department.
- Check for obvious damage and verify the quantity and general specifications of incoming material. Verify parts to packing slip and book parts in the computer system.
- Ensure that materials and parts are properly identified and stored in a manner consistent with good housekeeping, materials handling, and department inventory practices.
- Skid/crate parts for return to suppliers or customers.
- Request and maintain adequate stock levels for operating supplies, miscellaneous items, and free-issue type of material.
- Maintain accurate and up to date operating records and files, work centers, visibility, and short lists.
- Produce exception reports that depict potential shortages to the assembly line.
- Sound knowledge of shipping/receiving and stock room operation.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Operate overhead crane, forklift truck, and other lifting devices.
- Experience with computer inventory systems preferred.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts.
- Experience with construction tools (table saw, nail gun, chop saw) preferred
- Ability to read a tape measure preferred
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks.
No agency or telephone inquiries please.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).