New Job Investigations Inside Sales In California
|Investigations Inside Sales|
Investigations Inside Sales
Company : DigiStream Investigations
Salary : $25 an hour
Location : California
DigiStream Investigations, a fast-growing national private investigations firm, seeks a talented addition to our investigative team in the Bay Area region. We are looking for an independent, motivated individual who wants to get started in the world of Private Investigations!
Office Location: Alameda, CA
Weekly Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Entry Level Pay: $25/hour + Commission
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION - Great opportunities for in-the-job training and career advancement with one of our fastest growing offices!
Employee Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance offered, and 401(k) retirement plan with dollar for dollar 4% Company Match offered
You will analyze case details from a variety of investigations, and will be responsible for providing recommendations for additional services. The candidate must be an avid team player, and possess superb written and verbal communication skills. This position will be considered an inside sales position with some opportunity for outside presentations and client meetings.
You will make informed recommendations on potential investigative courses of action, performing needs assessments, and conducting verbal briefings and debriefings on high-priority cases. You will also be responsible for articulating complex investigations to high-level clientele, including insurance brokers, claims adjusters, attorneys, paralegals and risk managers.
Specific Job Duties:
- Perform rapid assessments of current investigative cases and provide clients with compelling recommendations as to future investigative actions
- Upsell the entire suite of DigiStream’s investigative services, including surveillance, background and social media investigations, medical sweeps, geolocation investigations, recorded statements, court record retrievals, and other ancillary services
- Provide excellent customer service and needs assessments at the beginning of a case
- Provide excellent customer service and prudent recommendations during and at the conclusion of a case
- Foster relationships with clients in order to gain referrals
- Understand the challenges faced by legal and insurance clients in the general liability and workers’ compensation market, and which investigative service can address these challenges
- Represent DigiStream to a high level of professional competency at all times
- Develop a high-level of familiarity and competence regarding DigiStream’s investigative suite of services in order to provide effective case debriefings to new clients
- Assist Account managers by arranging in-person as well as telephonic meetings with new customers ie. (attorneys, examiners, brokers, etc.) where DigiStream may present its entire suite of services.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time
- Proven track record of little to no absenteeism, or tardiness
- Ability to work independently and to be flexible in changing work priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to travel locally
- Ability to drive
- Ability to talk on the telephone for extended periods of time
- Ability to work flexible and extended hours
- Ability to type on computer
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
**Please do not contact us--If we are interested, you will be contacted by a recruiter within 7 days of applying for this position.
Job Type: Full-time