New job Government Property Administrator in Alabama
|Government Property Administrator|
Government Property Administrator
Company : Dynetics
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alabama
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Government Property Administratorto join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics has thousands of property assets being accounted for and updated on a daily basis. In this role you will support all aspects of property/asset management by performing all functions associated with property business systems to ensure company, customer, and US Government property located on site and at subcontractors are managed in accordance with applicable regulations and policies to achieve best value and operational excellence.
This position involves working closely with an experienced Property Management Team to support, develop, and ensure organizational Goals, Commitments and Objectives are met in maintaining an adequate Property Management System. The Candidate will be trained in the categories of the Property Management lifecycle, to include : property acquisition, receipt/identification, records creation, physical inventory, sub-contractor control, loss, theft, damage, and destruction reports, utilization, maintenance, disposition, and contract closure. Assist in the development of Dynetics Property Management Self-Assessment trend analysis metrics.
- Assist shipping and receiving in property identification and appropriate tagging during the receipt stage.
- Assist in property inventories in accordance with contract.
- Prepare monthly reports as required by contract.
- Coordinate with Program leads on government property movements/transfer & update property tracking system of transaction.
- Determine property codes for procurement based on asset type and anticipated usage.
- Candidate must have at least a High School diploma.
- Candidate must have at least two (2) years of experience.
- High understanding of MS Office product line.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Must be a resident of the Huntsville, AL area or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, AL area.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint or other ERP systems a plus.
- Prefer candidate to have direct knowledge and 2-4 yrs. of experience with government property.
- An Associate’s degree or 4-year Bachelor’s degree.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.