New Job Global Security - Security Specialist In Nevada
|Global Security - Security Specialist|
Global Security - Security Specialist
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nevada
This Security Specialist position will support branches primarily in Nevada and other surrounding states. Regular regional travel is required.
The typical pay scale for this role is between $90,000 and $110,000, although pay could be lower or higher based on factors such as experience, skills, etc. This compensation range is specific to Nevada - and may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations. In addition, the role may be eligible for incentives earned as part of the Annual Incentive plan which is discretionary and based on the performance of the firm, the business unit and the individual.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles. The JPMorgan Chase U.S. Benefits Program is generally available in whole or in part to most employees in the U.S. who meet the eligibility criteria.
Scope of role to include:
- Participates in physical security project activities, meetings, and surveys.
- Assists in the development of protection plans based upon LOB and vendor meetings.
- Performs bi-annual security profile and review for specified regional facilities.
- Identifies and communicates risks and issues to management.
- Position will primarily focus on project management work with additional assignments related to guard force management, physical security reviews, work place violence, non-fraud investigations, crisis management, emergency preparedness, security training, oversight of fingerprint operations, and liaison with law enforcement.
- Periodically assist Executive Protection team when firm executives are in territory of assignment.
- High interaction with branch offices and LOB management.
- Project engagement related to new build construction and site survey follow up.
- 3+ years' experience in a security / project management focused role
- Degree preferred or equivalent years of specific experience
- Project Management
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical Skills
- Incident Handling
- Technical Skills - proficiency with MS office suite
- Forensic Skills
- Investigative Skills
- Product knowledge
- Business processes and procedures
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans