New Job Floating Dispatcher In Mississippi
Company : Koch Foods
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Mississippi
This position is responsible for Loading of all feed trucks leaving the feed mill and inventory of feed for shipment. This position will provide necessary reports to key personnel feed inventories, ensuring payment of invoices of returns and testing of feed delivered to the lab for quality. The Floating Dispatcher will perform any and all dispatch duties on any of the three shifts an weekends as needed .
This position will normally work 7am-3pm
Because this is a floating position, it requires working off-shifts as needed.
Also requires on call duty (all dispatchers rotate weekends).
1st shift: 4 am - 12 pm
2nd shift: 12 pm - 8 pm
3rd shift: 8 pm - 4 am
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Weighing of all trucks delivering feed to the farms, both on arrival and when leaving.
- Insure collection of samples from feed the trucks, document weights, grade of crumbs for proper inspection by a supervisor or manager.
- Maintain log of deliveries into the feed mill on a daily basis. Distribute as needed to appropriate personnel.
- Data entry of load information to scales and Repete Programs.
- Data entry of all tickets into the Repete program, matching with daily log with tracking of tons per load and driver information.
- Track bin inventory and variances for Feed and maintain measurements in the Repete System.
- Insure proper payment of feed returns through direct contact with Feed Coordinator.
- Print, copy and distribute all tickets to drivers and Feed Coordinator for processing.
- Maintain report of totals of feed and feed Shipments to Manager and Feed Coordinator using Microsoft Excel.
- Clean and maintain office and Equipment
- Follow all flush and Bio-security procedures as set by Nutritionist and management
- After a reasonable training period be able to perform the above items in a safe efficient manner meeting shift production goals.
- This is not al inclusive of the job it is a general description of the job must be able to perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer based Feed
- Delivery System, preferably M-Tech Software.
- Ability to professionally deal with the growers, public, vendors and associates at all times.
- Must possess excellent communication, organization and time-management skills.
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school
- Preferred 6 months to a year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have good multitasking skills
- Be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Typical office environment within a live operations setting:
- Use of computer, telephone and other office equipment
- May encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day
- Regularly required to sit, talk, and listen
- Repetitive hand motions
- Occasional standing, walking, reaching, and lifting up to 20 lbs
- Exposure to significant amount of airborne dust
- Exposure to temperatures ranging from 60 to 105 degrees, and humidity up to 100%
- Exposure to noise levels greater than 85 decibelsSafety:
- Must be able to wear mask when required
- Wear hearing protection when required ( plugs or muffs)
- Wear safety glasses or goggles when needed
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Promotional career opportunities
- Paid weekly
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (after 1 year of employment)
- Employee Purchase Program
Benefits available after probationary period of employment.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all employees. All applicants are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States – either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization.
Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Reference: MIS00232