New Job Customer Service Representative, Barbourville, Ky In Kentucky
|Customer Service Representative, Barbourville, KY|
Customer Service Representative, Barbourville, KY
Company : General Dynamics Information Technology
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kentucky
Travel Required: None
Public Trust: None
Requisition Type: Pipeline
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on an experienced L&D Professional joining our team activities. At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
- Answers incoming phone calls on behalf of client; provides accurate and appropriate information to callers.
- Places outbound customer service or customer satisfaction calls, as required by client.
- Completes call guides; gathers and verifies required information.
- Attends telephone skills and program information training sessions; adheres to established levels of service.
- Adheres to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames.
- Adheres to contact center scheduling, ensures telephone coverage during contact center hours of operation
- Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
- Other Qualifications
- Basic communication skills
- Call center experience preferred
- Ability to work independently/self-starter in a remote position.
- Excellent attendance.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Ability to meet professional standards towards project and co-workers
- US Citizenship is required, as stated in the contract - Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- Work Environment:
- Office environment
- May require shift work
- Medical experience and/or medical claims knowledge would be helpful but is not necessary.
- Hours are Monday – Friday 8:45 am – 5:15 Eastern.
- Performs clerical or administrative duties as assigned.
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8. Individuals who work in or reside in Texas or Montana or work outside of the United States may be excluded from this requirement.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.