New Job Corporate Responsibility Financial Analysis Associate In Delaware
|Corporate Responsibility Financial Analysis Associate|
Corporate Responsibility Financial Analysis Associate
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delaware
Within CR, the Office of the CFO (OCFO) manages all operational, financial and business management disciplines that support the department's growth plans through strong controls, deep analytics & reporting and best in class technology.
We are seeking to hire an Associate to join our growing CR OCFO F&BM team and help drive our financial analytics in support of CR's growth strategy. In this role you will be responsible for a wide range of activities including financial control, forecasting and budgeting, analysis of financial/business metrics, delivery of weekly/monthly/quarterly management reporting, development of new reporting / dashboards, ad-hoc analysis and execution of strategic priorities for senior leadership.
Support the development of annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Deliver accurate and well controlled financial results and draw conclusions on key drivers and trends.
- Provide insightful and innovative business financial reporting to senior leadership (dashboard experience a plus).
- Deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly management reporting, ad-hoc analysis and new analytics in support of CR's business strategy.
- Review and write financial narrative, create presentations, and generally provide financial analysis on a variety of topics to senior management
- Perform variance analysis to understand the key drivers of the results and presenting commentary to senior managers, explaining changes from prior forecasts/budgets
- Analyze performance and forecasts for direct and indirect expenses for the respective business units including building effective relationships with the business units
- Support CR's location and real estate strategy
- Partner with business leads to understand risks and opportunities, trend analysis, future impacts and provide conclusions drawn from such
- Collaborate with P&A teams to prepare accurate forecasts and budget templates for future years
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, introducing automation where possible
- The candidate must be a self-starter with excellent time management/prioritization skills and who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CFA, CPA, MBA a plus)
- At least 4 years of relevant FP&A experience, preferably in the financial services, and/or accounting/controller background.
- Sound judgment, professional maturity and personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Candidate must be comfortable with frequently changing priorities
- Excellent organizational, management, and both verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Essbase
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to work well under pressure, handling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues, desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A Teams
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans