New Job Computer Support Specialist In Utah
|COMPUTER SUPPORT SPECIALIST|
COMPUTER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Company : Copper Hills Youth Center
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Utah
Computer Support Specialist
Copper Hills Youth Center, located in West Jordan, UT is a private residential treatment center for adolescents 12-17 years of age. We counsel, teach and mentor children placed in our care and give each child a chance to make successful changes. At Copper Hills Youth Center, we treat boys and girls who have emotional, behavioral and psychiatric disorders. Our accredited private school allows students to continue their education while receiving treatment.
We are seeking a collaborative full time Computer Support Specialist who will focus on:
- Providing PC support for the user community.
- Setting up new users.
- Performing routine maintenance on PC equipment.
- Installing and troubleshooting PC equipment, including running cables as needed.
- Resolving users' software related issues within scope of assigned security protocol.
- Continuously improving the performance of the systems.
- Preparing manuals and user guide for training purposes and for the use of users.
- Troubleshooting day-to-day problems with software and hardware and resolving them in a timely and thorough manner.
- Providing first level of support for phone and closed circuit television systems.
- Collaborating with UHS-BH Corp IT with research, bids and purchase orders.
- Maintaining badge security system.
- Developing and/or implementing the efficient and cost-effective software solutions for a particular problem. Recommending the need for new software and hardware systems to the management.
- Server Maintenance
- Collaborating with outside vendor on printer/fax/scanner maintenance
Benefits offered to full time staff include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurances at competitive rates
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Generous Paid time off
- Basic Life and Supplemental Life insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Free delicious and healthy meals while on shift
- And more!!
If you want to join a team of professionals passionate about providing world class care to the patients we serve, please submit your resume via the online career center: www.copperhillsyouthcenter.com
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field highly preferred, High School Diploma required
- 2-year relevant experience
- Must be able communicate with all internal customers in a professional and courteous manner via written, telephone, email and other methods.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be at least 21 years of age
One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies. Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.