New Job Admissions In Texas
Company : Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Texas
As Admissions Coordinator, you are a vital team member. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that every new admission has a smooth and positive admission experience. Ensure positive customer experience for potential and new residents and family members. Partner with facility marketer with referral generation through relationship building with referral sources. Manage admissions team and create systems and processes for communication and admission department coverage. Communicate and partner with nursing, operations, and business office leadership.
- Admissions experience in a healthcare facility required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well both independently and part of an interdisciplinary team is mandatory
- Positive attitude and driven by desire to serve others.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunities for growth!
Cambridge Health & Rehabilitation Center is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 1106 Golfview Drive, near the Fort Bend County Club. Our Richmond location provides easy access from I-69 Southwest Freeway and serves the Richmond, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, and Southwest Houston areas. We feature 118 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
Are you an Admissions Coordinator who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Cambridge Health & Rehabilitation Center
1106 Golfview Drive
Richmond, TX 77469