New job Account Representative-Market Basket in Massachusetts
|Account Representative-Market Basket|
Account Representative-Market Basket
Company : Flowers Bakeries, LLC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
Looking for a high-energy candidate to fill a key field position in a team environment. The ideal candidate will possess excellent conversational skills, a strong work ethic, a competitive drive, and a willingness to learn. Market Basket is a key account in the New England region, with high volume, fast-paced stores. Because of our substantial footprint in each of our customer’s 85 stores, the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels is a key attribute.
The Account Representative is responsible for promoting a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, expectations and requirements. Position interacts closely with existing accounts to increase company sales and profitability by finding out what the customer wants, creating solutions that meet those wants in order to ensure a smooth sales process.
The Account Representative works directly with 2 other account representatives.
Assist in Private Label execution including the training of new clerks, creatively fulfilling customer needs, and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Work with sales team to identify growth opportunities and secure and insure execution of retail space and displays for branded product
- Visit each store weekly
- Participate in store openings
- Practice and comply with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Perform other duties deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other application operating rules, policies, and procedures
- Account Representatives work with a team of 2 other Account Representatives. Each Account Representative must work one out of every three Saturdays, in rotation with the team.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your account (approximately 28-30 stores)
Minimum of 1 year related experience in retail sales, DSD sales, and/or business-to-business sales
Associates degree in business administration, sales, or equivalent
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 10/13/2021. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Leny J Garcia-Hill at Leny.Garcia-Hill@flocorp.com or 229 551-3101.