New job Training and Outreach Coordinator in Minnesota
|Training and Outreach Coordinator|
Training and Outreach Coordinator
Company : Bolton and Menk Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Minnesota
Join Bolton & Menk, Inc., a well-established, regional firm with anticipated continued growth! We are in search of Training and outreach coordinator in the Mankato area. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating Bolton & Menk’s external outreach efforts that are consistent with our Mission and Vision including but not limited to STEM and DEI. In addition, this position will assist with the coordination of internal professional development and opportunities with professional memberships.
Your primary duties will include:
- Point of contact for sponsorship and volunteer requests.
- Proactively seek and vet sponsorship and volunteer opportunities with outside organizations and professional memberships.
- Assist with internal training, scheduling of outside presenters, facility coordination, etc.
- Communicate volunteer opportunities to employees.
- Proactively recruit and develop a pool of internal volunteers for various external activities.
- Recruit volunteers on an as needed basis to fulfil obligations we have committed to.
- Serve as a member of the People and Culture Collaboration Groups.
- Coordinate and promote E-Week activities.
- Develop materials/tools for outreach activities.
What we are looking for:
- Two (2) year degree in business related field and four years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite. (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills. ???????
WHY BOLTON & MENK?
Work with a creative and hardworking team, who believe in client satisfaction and building relationships. For over 70 years Bolton & Menk, Inc. has served public and private clients with comprehensive planning, design and construction engineering and surveying services. The employees at Bolton & Menk are seeking hard working and ambitious co-workers to join us to deliver tomorrow’s leading infrastructure projects. Bolton & Menk is employee-owned, is ranked among ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms and is a Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota. With over 700 employees and 24 offices in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, North Carolina and South Carolina there are always new challenges and career development opportunities available.
At Bolton & Menk, we value our people and provide an exceptional Total Compensation and Benefits Package to protect our most valuable asset. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and their families. Perks of being a Bolton & Menk employee include peace of mind with our benefits package and competitive compensation plan, flexible schedules and career development opportunities. Learn more here: https://www.bolton-menk.com/careers/
We're Social! Connect with us on Twitter @BoltonandMenk or Facebook BoltonandMenk
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bolton & Menk, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.