New job Store Supv (US) Winooski in Vermont
|Store Supv (US) Winooski|
Store Supv (US) Winooski
Company : TD Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Vermont
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD".
The Store Supervisor is responsible for providing an operationally sound and legendary experience to Customers by supervising the teller and platform teams in the absence of the Sales and Service Manager/Assistant Store Manager and Head Teller/Teller Service Manager. This job provides ongoing coaching and models Guiding Principles to ensure Legendary Customer Service is experienced by all Customers at every interaction.
- Accountable for achieving an overall Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Ensures team members fully complete required Training prior to servicing Customers
- Leads the operational standards of the Store, including but not limited to cash handling, control of negotiable items, preventing fraud, managing controllable expenses, promoting integrity, Customer privacy and Employee safety
- Leads by example and coaches team members to focus on Customer experience, by having needs-based conversations and offering financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
- Partners with Store Leadership to achieve both Store and individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Provides supervision/coaching/mentoring of Teller and Platform staff to positively reinforce behavior and assists with staff development planning
- Is flexible to move between platform and teller line and is able to prioritize the needs of both
- Primarily works in assigned Retail Store. Occasional travel required for Classroom Training, On-the-Job Training and Regional meetings
- Approves financial transactions using sound judgment to minimize risk and potential losses from fraud and other decisions that will impact Store financial results
- HS Diploma or GED required, 2-year degree preferred
- 1+ years of related experience required
- Knowledge of Customer Service and Teller responsibilities
- Proven ability to meet and exceed Customers' expectations
- Strong organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Applies sound judgment in decision making and problem solving
- Sales and Operational Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of all operational systems and databases
- Ability to supervise and lead others
- Notary License (Preferred)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Category - Primary