New job Social Work Case Manager in Idaho
|Social Work Case Manager|
Social Work Case Manager
Company : Anthem
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Idaho
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Responsible for ensuring effective psychosocial intervention, positively impacting a patient's ability to manage his/her chronic illness. This role focuses on Palliative Care/Hospice patients. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizes available community, government, and/or client resources needed to address participant's limitations or support interventions in the management of the participant's chronic condition.
- Manages behavioral and psychosocial needs that result in improved clinical and financial outcomes and delivers social work interventions.
- Assists members to effectively utilize available resources to meet their personal health needs and help them develop their own capabilities.
- Evaluates members' ability to independently manage self and locate alternative resources when limitations are identified via a Social Work Psychosocial evaluation.
- Provides guidance to members seeking alternative solutions to specific social, cultural or financial problems that impact their ability to manage their healthcare needs.
- Evaluates members' strengths related to health self-management, develops strategies to support healthcare needs and implements plans in support of case decisions.
- Facilitates and coordinates behavioral health resources as individual member needs are identified.
- Work in collaboration with the nurse and or nurse practitioner.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
- Requires MS (at a minimum) in Social Work and minimum of 3 years of experience in case management in a health care environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted LMSW or LCSW (or equivalent) license in applicable state(s) required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) or multi-language skills preferred.