New job Service Coordinator in Washington
Company : Consumer Direct Care Network
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Washington
Description & Requirements
Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care is at our core, and we strive to live up to it every single day. We are currently providing services in 14 states across the USA, as well as Washington DC. We specialize in providing home and community-based services that support individuals with disabilities and older adults so they can remain in their homes and communities.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Service Coordinators maintain and coordinate a caseload of caregivers who are providing services for Clients enrolled in Medicaid programs. These duties include assisting with day-to-day functions as well as answering questions related to the provision of these services, while following company policy, Federal/State regulations, program rules, and contract requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist IPs, Clients, and stakeholders through multiple communication channels (e.g. phone, email, in-person, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Assist caregivers in navigating services, web portal, and EVV systems as needed
- Ability to demonstrate dependability and to meet position requirements with little direct oversight
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Exhibit computer proficiency
- Bilingual preferred in various locations
- Some travel in region may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Rehabilitation, Nursing, Sociology or Related Field preferred
- 1 year of previous experience working with individuals with disabilities or the elderly preferred
- Combination of education and experience
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel. Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based on our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
A rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
Based on your position and employment status, you may be eligible for:
Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
- Holiday and Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement
- Supplemental benefits
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency in-home care and caregiving to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information about any of the jobs posted, for help applying, or other employment questions, please contact us at InfoJobs@consumerdirectcare.com.