New job Sales Lead in Vermont
Company : Beta Technologies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Vermont
South Burlington, VT
The Commercial Sales Leader will be responsible for driving the continued successful growth in selected Key Accounts and acceleration into new segments and applications within a defined set of Major Account customers. The incumbent will propel the expansion of the sales funnel, develop and close on new aerospace and industrial business accounts, and identify key technologies and business partnerships in support of overall company growth objectives. He / She is responsible for driving sales growth and establishing processes, training, systems and best practices to maximize overall sales productivity and effectiveness. As business needs require, the incumbent will build and lead a team of sales team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead global new business development for a aircraft sales in the commercial market segment.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships and accounts within the aerospace and industrial segments.
- Work with key executive stakeholders to set the overall global business and competitive product, technology, and growth strategy for BETA.
- Drive strategies including, private labeling, strategic partnership, vertical integration and/or adjacent product development.
- Develop and nurture long term relationships with key customer stakeholders, from executives to key individual contributors.
- Advise on key market and customers’ business and technical requirements, to ensure roadmaps are best positioned to enable customer success.
- Develop, implement and track sales plans overall and by region/territory.
- Establish and track KPIs, action plans and countermeasures.
- Establish and maintain resources, tools and processes for order management, pricing, CRM, performance dashboards, training and recognition programs, and competitive analysis.
Preferred Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- 8+ years of experience in Business Development, Sales, and/or Program/Project Management with significant direct sales experience.
- Strong technical acumen and knowledge of aerospace and/or commercial aviation.
- Proven results identifying business opportunities and a track record as a deal closer in highly technical sales markets.
- Significant personal motivation, goal orientation, diligence, and attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience networking and building relationships with clients, customers and suppliers within the Aerospace Industry
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks to achieve established deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% or more of the time.
- Previous leadership experience and/or desire to lead and mentor others preferred.
BETA Technologies provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, disability, veteran or military status, health coverage status, HIV status, genetic information, crime victim status, pregnancy or a pregnancy-related condition or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. The company does not discriminate, and will not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, based on any of these characteristics during the application process or in employment.
All offers of employment at BETA Technologies are contingent upon favorable results of a thorough background check.
BETA Technologies is an E-Verify employer.