New job Remote HR Manager of Family Office in California
|Remote HR Manager of Family Office|
Remote HR Manager of Family Office
Company : Excellence Services, LLC
Salary : $125,000 - $145,000 a year
Location : California
$125,000 to $145,000+ Full Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance-based Bonus.
Atherton, California, USA
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for an HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
ROLE AND LOCATION:
HR Manager of Family Office
Full-time, Exempt position
Benefits after successful completion of 90-day Introductory Period
A dynamic family is looking for an experienced HR manager to supervise the household staff and assist in the day-to-day operations of a private estate. Must commit to implementing and maintaining our core values. The ideal candidate will be proactive, energetic, detail-oriented and be able to anticipate Principals' needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Qualified candidates will work independently, wear multiple hats and be hands on in a dynamic environment. Must be flexible to shift priorities as needed.
- Set the service standard for the hiring process through training and ongoing management of staff. Required to meet the service needs of the family and property.
- Keep accurate and confidential records of all staff, such as hiring, orientation, training/mentoring, annual reviews and terminations.
- Manage all related financial matters including accounting, budgets and payroll for domestic staff.
- Provide weekly and/or monthly schedules for staff including time off forms for vacations, holidays and sick time requests.
- Weekly meetings with staff regarding task delegation, inspections of work.
- Act as a point of contact and gatekeeper for principals on all human resource matters - providing updates on team work and status of any concerns related to employee engagement, household activity, scheduled maintenance and current state of staff.
- Maintain and update household manuals.
- Order home office supplies and monitor inventory.
- Maintain a filing system for household needs (e.g. car registrations, maintenance contracts, warranties, contractor bids, etc.).
- Work with, schedule, supervise and upkeep of maintenance schedules for household vendors: HVAC, electrician, plumbing, generator, well systems, etc.
- Review and submit human resource related invoices for processing
- Familiar with California labor laws and processing employee benefits
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
- 4-Year degree from accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience working in private homes 15,000 sq. ft or larger.
- Excellent Human resources experience and management skills.
- Clear understanding of employees that perform regular household mechanical systems, appliances, technology and routine maintenance practices of these systems.
- Possess superior organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent HR and project management skills.
- Positive attitude, team player, capable of working well with a vast array employees.
- Technically savvy and Resourceful. Familiar with Internet research, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Calendar.
- Comfortable with iPhone or Android, including texting, camera phone, and smartphone apps.
- Able to multitask and prioritize well.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Flexible schedule with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed. A 24/7 mentality.
- Valid driver’s license and perfect driving record.
- Legal to work in the United States.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal and credit check.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Principal’s First
Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients needs
- Learn from mistakes
Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.
Finishes duties mindfully, effectively and promptly.
Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.
Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.
Thinks and acts independently.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 - $145,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote