New job Product Leader, Private Brands in Washington
|Product Leader, Private Brands|
Product Leader, Private Brands
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Washington
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- A background (4+ years) in brand management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
- Proficient in Excel
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytic abilities with experience using qualitative and quantitative skills to develop product strategies.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about products, have strong product development skills as well as outstanding project management abilities. They should excel in both strategic thinking and tactical execution, as responsibilities range from creating business plans to driving development. The candidate should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Traits of success:
- Understand market trends and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation through commercialization.
- Be a smart, hard-working and creative person who loves products, loves solving difficult problems and "getting it done."
- Be comfortable collaborating and influencing team members
- Be responsible for building and executing on new initiatives and roadmaps each year.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in product development
- Experience in marketing, brand management, brand development, consumer insights, or consumer packaged goods
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an exceptional attention to detail
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, sensory, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies