New job Private Equity Associate in Pennsylvania
|Private Equity Associate|
Private Equity Associate
Company : Susquehanna International Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Pennsylvania
Susquehanna Private Capital (SPC) is a private equity fund focused on lower middle market investment opportunities in the United States. SPC is affiliated with Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE), a growth private equity fund, and is backed by the Susquehanna International Group (SIG), a large privately-held financial services company. SPC and SGE have collectively invested in over 60 companies and over $2 billion of capital. To learn more about SPC, SGE, and SIG visit www.spcllc.com, www.sgep.com, and www.sig.com.
As an associate, you will be a full member of the investment team, working closely with our senior deal professionals at every stage of the investment process. You will quickly gain valuable experience as you develop financial models, network with industry entrepreneurs, and evaluate potential investments in new industries. This position represents a unique opportunity for highly-motivated professionals to assume a wide set of responsibilities and make a significant impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our team is located just outside of Center City Philadelphia.
What You'll Do
- Deal sourcing, deal execution, and on-going portfolio management
- Creating acquisition target prospect lists and emailing/calling prospects’ business owners and/or executive teams to initiate meetings with investment team
- Assisting in due diligence for potential new investments, including market research and analysis of industry trends, financial modeling, and valuation
- Analyzing operational forecasts and budgets for active and potential investments
- Developing presentation materials for the firm and its portfolio companies
- Tracking industry statistics and maintaining quarterly and semi-annual internal databases
What we're looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience at an investment bank or consulting firm with significant financial modeling experience
- Superior work ethic, strong desire to learn, and uncompromising attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, research, and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Outgoing personality and willingness to aggressively market the firm through outbound calling programs, networking, and thesis-based company targeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Will not require sponsorship now or in the future
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.