New job Private Bank Associate (Kansas City, MO) in Missouri
|Private Bank Associate (Kansas City, MO)|
Private Bank Associate (Kansas City, MO)
Company : Bank of America
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Missouri
Bank of America Private Bank, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship. The Private Bank is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. The Private Bank employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
Private Bank Associate Job Description
The Private Bank Associate (PBA) is a generalist position that has primary responsibility for supporting all client needs including discussions and/or activities. PBAs monitor and execute all tasks required to fulfill the client service plan and meet day-to-day inquiries from the client.
The PBA manages the execution of client service activities such as initiating and monitoring account opening and asset transfers, handling client inquiries, and coordinating with specialists and service centers to deliver an integrated service to the client.
- Actively support Client Teams in delivering consistently high quality banking credit, trust, fiduciary, and investment services to Private Bank clients
- Support fulfillment of clients needs and expectations across all products and serve as a “triage" point for specialists and service centers including but not limited to account setup, monitoring and maintenance (overdrafts, fraudulent activities, etc.), wire processing, business and credit card applications, foreign currency orders, credit and lending
- Coordinate with specialists including Trust, Family Office, Investments and Custody officers as well as centralized service centers to deliver an integrated service to the client and identify and resolve issues in an effective and timely manner
- Initiate and monitor client onboarding including account opening and asset transfer; handle client inquiries related to the on-boarding process; KYC refresh and ongoing requests, digital engagement and fulfillment
- Interact with the client to complete necessary transactions (e.g., deposits, money movement, transfers, etc.) and account maintenance
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to business and individual Bank, credit, and investment products (may be performed by service center at PB Associate's request based on transaction type). Ensure transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards as well as timely execution.
- Participate in Client Management Process (CMP) activities including supporting delivering a branded client experience and meaningful interactions
- Develop referrals for credit and Bank products
- Support Client Team in all sales support and administrative functions as needed including: pipeline reporting, marketing and business development, client/prospect presentations, expenses, printing, faxing, calendar & email management, client events, communication and travel & entertainment reservations
- Ensure adherence to all internal policies and compliance to legal and regulatory requirements including client verification
Minimum of 1-3 years' experience with a financial institution focusing on client service and sales
- Ability to successfully complete assessment of critical skills
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance or Economics desired
- Ability to obtain and maintain SAFE Act registration
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:0